C.A.R. Education classes can help you build and grow your real estate business by arming you with an elevated understanding of niche markets, special groups of buyers, and specific property types. Your reputation as a knowledgeable real estate professional is important. See how C.A.R. Education can help you achieve bigger, better, and more.
1. 12 FREE Hours Online CE Courses – This free C.A.R. member benefit offers you free online continuing education classes that count toward your license renewal, or professional enrichment.
4. Conveniently bundled renewal packages – Need to renew more than just 12 hours this year? No problem. Choose from a number of bundled renewal packages, which cover mandatory and elective hours.
5. C.A.R. Certifications – Certifications help you distinguish and brand yourself as a specialized niche market expert, which can have a positive impact on your earning potential.
6. NAR Designations – C.A.R. Education also offers NAR Designations such as GRI®, e-PRO® Certification, SRES® Senior Real Estate Specialist Designation (which connects you to a national referral network), and BPOR Broker Price Opinion Resource Certification (which helps you earn extra income.)
7. Flexible course delivery methods – Get educated when and where it’s convenient for you – whether it be online, at home, or on-site at your local association.
8. Professional Development – Go beyond the mandatory license renewal obligations to enhance your skills and knowledge with classes such as iPad for REALTORS®, Mobile Marketing, All About Condos (CIDs), and more.
10. Legally and Ethically Compliant Curriculum – All curriculum is reviewed by C.A.R. Legal Hotline attorneys who frequently serve as course instructors.