LOOKING FOR FINANCIAL RELIEF?
The Senate has just passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, a stimulus package that will provide direct financial assistance to small business owners and independent contractors, as well as direct financial payments to individual taxpayers. C.A.R. is closely monitoring the situation, and we will keep you updated with detailed information on how REALTORS® are affected once the CARES Act passes.
C.A.R. has been working diligently, in conjunction with NAR and other organizations, to ensure REALTORS® are included in federal and state financial relief efforts. The following relief programs are already available to REALTORS®:
- S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
- Tax Credits for Sick Leave for Independent Contractors
- Direct Financial Relief for Small Business Owners and Independent Contractors
- Relief Programs for Employers
- Governor Gavin Newsom Announces Major Financial Relief Package: 90-Day Mortgage Payment Relief During COVID-19 Crisis