C.A.R. now offers zipLogix Digital Ink™ electronic signatures for free to C.A.R. members. zipLogix Digital Ink is a digital signature solution for signing transactional documents within zipForm® 6. zipLogix Digital Ink™ works seamlessly with zipForm® 6, allowing REALTORS® to instantly e-mail real estate forms requiring signatures, and eliminates the cost and time of printing, faxing, or traveling to get paper copies signed. Features of the zipLogix Digital Ink™ Program Include:
- Pre-defined signature, initial, and date fields on zipForm® 6 documents to facilitate faster document preparation.
- The ability to sign non-zipForm® 6 documents related to the transaction allowing a REALTOR® to e-mail clients broker forms or local disclosure forms that may not be in the zipForm® 6 form library.
- Text boxes that allow clients to insert additional information on forms
- Upload previously electronically signed documents for more signatures
- Deliver the final set of executed documents to multiple people using the carbon copy feature
- Reorder signers and forms to fit the order you prefer
- Add PDFs for signature while inside the zipForm® 6 interface
There are several sources where members can find more information and receive help including:
- Free Live Webinars
- Pre-recorded Webinars
- Self-Help Resources
- Video Tutorials
- Training Tips & Tricks
Want to know more about which transactions are excluded from using electronic signatures or a party’s consent to use? View C.A.R.’s latest legal Q&A on electronic signatures.